HOME OF THE WOLF PACK
In 1913 the City of Chandler became eligible for a high school. By September 1914, a separate high school district was created. The high school then began to offer courses in 1914-1915. The first graduation exercises were held at the close of the school year in 1918 with 3 graduates.
Chandler High began to develop their Athletic Program as early as the 1920’s. Even though baseball has been around since the 1840’s Chandler’s first team was a traveling baseball team dating back to 1918 - 1919.